Skip to content
For more information on COCA membership, please contact us.
- Afton Chemical Corporation Additives that enhance the performance of lubricants and fuels
- Luminant – Vistraenergy (formerly Dynegy Midwest Generation, LLC) provides wholesale power to utilities, municipalities and cooperatives in six states.
- Wieland Rolled Products North America (formerly Olin Brass) A leading manufacturer and distributor of copper and copper-alloy sheet, strip, plate, foil, and fabricated components in North America.
- Prairie State Generating Company, LLC Located in Washington County, Illinois, Prairie State Energy Campus includes a coal-fired generating plant and adjacent coal mine.
- Eastman Chemical, Inc. Eastman is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibers that are found in products people use every day. As a world leader in the divers markets it serves, Eastman is focused on delivering innovative and technology-based solutions while maintaining its commitment to safety and sustainability. Serving customers in approximately 100 countries, Eastman had 2012 pro forma revenues, giving effect to the Solutia acquisition, of approximately $9.1 billion. The company is based in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA, and, with the completion of Solutia acquisition, now employs approx. 13,500 people around the world.
- WRB Refining, LLC The Wood River refinery is owned by Phillips 66 and Cenovus Energy and operated by the joint-venture company WRB Refining, LLC (WRB). This joint venture plans to expand heavy-oil processing capacity at Wood River and Borger, TX facilities from 60,000 barrels per day to approximately 550,000 barrels per day by 2015.